2010年9月28日 星期二

NewsBook News Reader - The whole world news in your hands.

NewsBook for Android 1.5/1.6/2.1/2.2



In the future I will add more news in this NewsBook.
If you have any advice or any question, please e-mail to me.
Or if you find some news always does not work.
Please e-mail to me. I will fix it. Thank you.



e-mail: aming.fun@gmail.com



ex: Supported English news as below:
CNN News
BBC News
Engadget
Taiwan News
Reuters News
TIME
WSJ
phAndroid
Soccer News
USA Today
The Age      (v4.7.15)



How to download this NewsBook:

1. Please Download from Android Market: NewsBook

2. If you cannot find this NewsBook in the Android Market, Please e-mail to me.
I can send a APK file to you.

3. Scan the image:

NewsBook comes with following features:

1.Support many news(English, Chinese, Japanese).






2.Bookmarker feature:


Press your MENU button on Bookmarker and News items page.






3.Unify news format:

Vertical screen:

 
Horizontal screen:





4.Quick view:

Please slide your finger on present news page. (Slide Left/Right)




5.Text color:






6.Multitouch Operation:







7.Translation:


In the future I will add more select language.






8. Screen lock:







9.NewsBook is Multilingual version.

It supported English, Chinese, and japen language

沒有留言:

張貼留言